Subject: Re: all/987:

From: "Jeff Torchia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 00:13:27 -0500

I am enrolled in EECS 368 at the university of kansas.  However we are not
officially using DrScheme.  We are allowed to use any implementation that we
chose, as long as we stick to the standard.  The majority of the class has
been using DrScheme.  Once student found it on the web, spread the word and
from then on, DrScheme for all.

Jeff Torchia

-----Original Message-----
From: Shriram Krishnamurthi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 11:06 PM
Subject: all/987:

I assume someone will get back to you about the PPC bug.  Meanwhile,
do you mind if I asked which classes are using DrScheme?  If you can
send me a Web pointer to the course page(s), that would be great (and
would suffice).

Thanks!

'shriram