Subject: Edicorp Publications

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 99 10:02:45 CST

Thank you for contacting us, and thank you for your interest in
DrScheme.  You are free to put the copies of DrScheme on your CD-ROM.
Please make sure you download the current version from our site (it
should be version 53).  As for source, we rarely have trouble with
Linux and Windows users.  Maybe it makes more sense to include a
document that says that if they have problems, or if they want the
source for compilation, they can try our site directly:

  http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/drscheme/

That page also has a form for bug reports.  Unless your users are
quite hard-core, they may not find the source easy to compile.

Thank you very much for checking with us even though you did not have
to.  May I ask what your magazine is about and why you are interested
in DrScheme?  Also, we would be very happy to receive a courtesy copy
of this issue of PC Max.  You can send it to my address, and I will
share it with my co-developers:

  Shriram Krishnamurthi
  Department of Computer Science
  Rice University
  6100 S Main, MS 132
  Houston, TX 77005-1892, USA

Best regards,
'shriram

---

From: Alexandre DELOY <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:00:21 +0100

Hello !
First, let introduce myself.
I'm Alexandre DELOY, and I'm in charge of the cover disks developments
in Edicorp Publications (France).
I am working for PC Max magazine
It happens that we are interested to put Dr Scheme in one of our CD-ROMs
we are building now. (In Windows 95/NT and Linux versions.)  Dr Scheme
is distributed under LGPL so I think it's not a problem but since it's
the rule to ask, I ask you if there is any objection to do that ? If you
think it's better, I could put the source code too in the same CD. If
you have any advice to give or observations, just send me a mail.

Please can you answer as soon as possible ? As always in the press
world, everything is URGENT and for yesterday !
If you're not in charge of these agreements, can you forward my request
to the correct person ?
Thanks a lot

 Note : If you wish, I could give you a copy of this PC Max issue.
--

EDICORP Publications
Tel    = 33 - 01 41 27 38 38
Fax    = 33 - 01 41 27 38 00
E-mail = [email-masked]