Subject: FW: Using the DrScheme package

From: "Paul A. Steckler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:58:50 -0500

Another password request.  I've already
responded to him.

-- Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Vitaly A. Rostovtsev [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 8:00 AM
To: Paul A. Steckler
Subject: Re: Using the DrScheme package

Paul A. Steckler wrote:
>
> > I'm attempting to construct my course on "Functional Programming" for
> > students of University "Dubna" (in Dubna, Moscow District, Russian
> > Federation) and would like to be registered user of DrScheme Programming
> > Environment. Can I do?
>
> There's no registration needed.  Just download the program from
> http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/drscheme/ and use it.
>
> -- Paul

Dear Paul,

Many thanks for your replay. But I have another question. I would like
to use the TeachScheme!Project curriculum material but when I'm trying
to look  to "solutions" I need be "registered" somwhere and put an
password to site. I could not find any information about that. Would
You  like help me?

-- Vitaly