Subject: We are using DrScheme

From: Stephen Watt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:38:26 -0500

Dear PLT,

This note is to let you know we are using DrScheme in   our third year
programming languages class, CS 342, in the Computer Science Department
at the University of Western Ontario.

We have just introduced scheme as an element of the course, which is 
undergoing  heavy revision this semester.

For your links, our departmental web page is  www.csd.uwo.ca.

Sincerely,

Stephen M. Watt
Professor and Chair, Dept of Computer Science, U Western Ontario
I am teaching a course in "Concepts in Programming Languages" at 
the University of Sciences & Arts of Oklahoma. We are using SCHEME 
for the Functional Languages portion of the course. As we are only 
doing SCHEME for just a few weeks, I hesitate in ordering a book on 
SCHEME for the students. 

Is it possible to obtain some copies of the materials on your tutorials 
for a brief introduction on SCHEME?

I am impressed with your implementation of Dr. SCHEME software. 
It has a nice user interface for beginning students.

Sincerely,

Richard B. Tan