Subject: Update

From: "Raul Trejo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:57:22 -0700

Hello friends:

Just a quick note to give you an unpdate on my activities.

I'm back in Mexico City, where I'm teaching a special class called
Principia,
where Math, Physics and Computer Programming are taught as a single,
interleaved class, with emphasis in cooperative learnign and problem
oriented learning.

One of my groups (the electrical engineers) is supposed to learn C;
 the other one (CS, CIS, and the rest) is supposed to learn Java this
semester
and C++ the next one (don't ask me why, this is administrative decision :-)

Well, I convinced the Principia director and I'm going to teach Scheme for
the
most part of the semester, then finish with Java. Next semester I'll
continue with
Java and teach the sintaxis of C++. So, I cover the langueages that
aministration wants to cover, and teach good programming practices with our
nice language.

Cheers.

I'll keep you updated

Raul

Raul Trejo
Sistemas de Informacion
ITESM-CEM