Subject: scheme teaching material

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:00:53 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for your interest!  Unfortunately, our material is all
copyrighted by the MIT Press, so we cannot give you permission to copy
and modify it.  Essentially, you would have to treat it like any other
textbook published in paper form (which is how it will eventually
appear, while continuing to be available for free on-line), so all the
usual rules governing copyrights and translations apply.  You are, of
course, free to link to any of the pages as you deem fit.

Regards,
'shriram

---

From: Takis Hartonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:50:20 +0300

Hi,

I  will be teaching an intro course on computing using Scheme. Rather
than rediscovering the wheel I'd like to be able to copy various parts
of your teaching notes and problems/solutions to be used by my students
(after adapting to my course objectives and translating in greek!).
Please let me know if this is OK and how I can get access to the
material in the Teaching Materials  section.

best wishes

Takis Hartonas
Professor
Technological Education Institute,
Larissa, GREECE

http://www.teilar.gr/~hartonas