THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE, UNLIMITED DISTRIBUTION.
The pace compiler is composed of the following modules:
The PACE compiler code is distributed in a
gzipped tar file.
- Array Padding module (BSD License)
- AttributeAdder module (BSD License)
- Data Dependence Vector module (BSD License)
- Target Aware Optimizer (LLVM License)
- LLVM vectorization pass (LLVM License)
- Loop Unrolling module (BSD License)
- Main driver for the pace compiler (BSD License)
- Parametric tiling module (BSD License)
- Polyhedral transformation framework (OSU License). For the latest release, please visit Polyopt at Ohio State University
- ROSE to LLVM translator (BSD License). For the latest release, please visit the ROSE repository
Additional information regarding the compiler can be found in sections 3, 4 and 5 of the
PACE Final Report
External Software Dependencies
The long-term contact for information regarding the PACE Project or for
this site is Keith Cooper. His email address is keith at rice.edu.