I'm a first-year Computer Science Ph.D. student at Rice University working with Prof. Moshe Vardi. My current research interests are in model counting and sampling.
Rice University Sep 2018 -
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Nanjing University, National Elite Program Sep 2014 - Jun 2018
B.S. in Computer Science
In Proceedings of the 2018 China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing (CCKS'18) 2018.
Abstract. Answering geography questions in a university’s entrance exam (e.g., Gaokao in China) is a new AI challenge. In this paper, we analyze the difficulties in problem understanding and solving, suggesting the necessity of developing novel methods. We present a pipeline approach which mixes information retrieval techniques with knowledge engineering and exhibits an interpretable problem solving process. Our implementation integrates question parsing, semantic matching, and spreading activation over a knowledge graph to generate answers. We report its promising performance on a representative sample of 1,863 questions used in real exams. Our analysis of failures reveals a number of open problems to be addressed in the future.
"Fourier Analysis on Boolean Functions and its Applications", LAPIS meeting, Rice University Oct 18, 2018
TA of COMP 408/548: Verified Programming, Rice University 2019 Spring
TA of Problem Solving(III), Nanjing University 2017 Fall
- First Prize, National Elite Program Scholarship (top 10% in Elite Program) CS Dept., Nanjing University, 2017
- Elite student (top 5% in university) Nanjing University, 2016
- First Prize in Province (top 3% of all competitors), the Mathematical Competition of Senior High School of China 2013
- Music: singing, playing piano
- (e)Sports: table tennis, badminton, Dota, FIFA
© 2015 Curriculum Vitae All Rights Reseverd | Design by W3layouts